Portwest A722 Impact Gloves is a world-class quality personal protective equipment.
The Glove is a perfect product for work sites with the risk of impacts and crushing of hand risks etc. It is also used to protect from cut related dangers. It has an inner palm with a very good grip.
There are PVC pads and reinforcement at the thumb area for added protection. The gloves are flexible too. The sturdiness does not affect its dexterity too much. It has fantastic dexterity also.
The Material used to make the glove are:
Glass Fibre, Polyester, TPR, HPPE Dipping and Nitrile for grip too.
The Gloves has the following Features:
- Level C Cut Resistance
- Nitrile Coating for superior grip on every surface – Wet and Dry
- TPR Pod technology-based superior impact resistance
- Dipped Palm gives ventilation and very good dexterity
- Joint portions are fitted with reinforcement – Thumb area
- Best quality lining for breathability
- Strap for Hooking up
- Perfect fit sizes
- CE Certified
- S to XXXL Sizes (Hand Size 6 to 11)
In addition, its Certifications include:
- AS/NZS 2161.2
- AS/NZS 2161.3
- ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level A4
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2 – Pass
- EN 420 Dexterity 3
- EN388:2016 +A1:2018 – 4.X.4.3.C.P.
- EN 407 X.1.X.X.X.X
- 12 pairs per carton are the Packing of the gloves
- A Carton Contains 6 packs and total 72 pairs in it.
- Availability – Ex Stock
Contact Three Colours Safety Eqpt Trdg LLC on WhatsApp: +97155-9760202 and or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Level C Cut Resistance. Nitrile Coating for superior grip on every surface – termed in the segments of Wet and Dry TPR Pod technology-based superior impact resistance. Dipped Palm gives ventilation and very good dexterity Joint portions are fitted with reinforcement – Thumb area. Best quality lining for breathability. Strap for Hooking up. Perfect fit sizes. CE Certified. S to XXXL Sizes (Hand Size 6 to 11)