Empiral Fire Retardant Cotton Coverall is one of the leading personal protective equipment in the gulf region. Protective clothing is an essential part of all recognized business firms and manufacturing units worldwide. The uniform clothing is not only protective equipment but also identity too. Most companies are making it in the color code of the company’s identity – mostly the logo colors.
Prime motto of the clothing remains protection and certain circumstances it requires next level protection. In fact, preventive measures are essential against flame or fire, chemicals, hazardous spills etc. Name of these types of protective clothing is technical garments. Coveralls or boiler suits are the garment segments are the leading part of this technical garment. In this itself, Flame and Fire retardant coveralls consist maximum in consumption figures.
Fire retardant boiler suits or coveralls are a category of safety coveralls made with materials that can douse fire and limit the spread when the source of fire is removed. Importantly, even if stopping spread of fire is the only thing mentioned here to do, a lot of technicalities are involved in making a fabric to solve the purpose.
Mainly, Fire Retardant coveralls are to safeguard workers from main two fire hazards. These are flash fires and electric arc flashes.
Empiral Fire Retardant Cotton Coveralls are best for usage in the segments such as: Construction Location, Petrochemical areas, Paint Factories, Welding and Grinding Factories, Electrical Work areas etc. where there is a high risk of fire is involved. It is also a comfortable cotton product.
The Standard of the coverall includes certification of:
C E C A T 1, E N I S O 1149, E N I S O 11611, E N I S O 11612 and E N I S O 14116
Main Features of the Coverall are:
- 100% Cotton Fire Retardant Garment
- Tested for heat & flame and welding
- Limited flame spread and electrostatic
- Special finish for increased wearer comfort
- Safety and protection with long life
- Two front chest pockets, one pen pocket
- Two swing pockets on leg and two back pockets on hip.
- Velcro to adjust the sleeves and two way high
- Good Quality metal zipper with & flap
- High quality/ bi-colour F R reflective tapes on arm, leg and waist for high visibility
- Gross Weight (X L size): 30 Kg/carton
- Carton dimension (X L size): 63.00 x 40.00 x 34.00 c m
- Cubic meter/Carton: 0.08568
- Packing: 20 P C S/Carton.
- Size: S- 4 X L
- Fabric Weigh : Heavy Duty 320 G S M
- Colours Available : Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Red, Orange, Khaki
Contact Three Colours Safety Eqpt. Trdg L L C for Empiral Fire Retardant Cotton Coverall :
WhatsApp: +971 55 968 02 02