Portwest AF73 Coverall
Portwest AF73 Coverall is a super lightweight coverall. It gives a very good flame resistant protection. The Araflame fabric is a new generation fabric. It is not only soft but also breathable but provides excellent tear and tensile strength.
Garment is suitable for a variety of industries including oil and gas, petrochemical and many more. The coverall’s plus points include triple stitching all over and secure pockets and waist elasticity for ease of movement
Portwest AF73 Coverall Specifications are:
- CE-CAT III and
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing because of quality along with
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat and
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape , furthermore
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- In addition to Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Also it has Two-way front durable brass zip for easy access
- Along with Durable, strong and long lasting brass zips
- It has Hook and folded cuffs for a secure fit, and
- Sleeve pocket too.
- Furthermore, Two back patch pockets
- In addition to 8 pockets for ample storage
- and CE certified quality.
Portwest AF73 Garments Specification:
- Araflame Plus – 93% Meta-aramid, 5% Para-aramid, 2% Carbon Fiber
- Colors Available: Khaki, Orange, Red, Navy & Royal Blue
- Regular Size: 36″ to 54″
Certainly, it has Certifications of Portwest AF73 Coverall
- ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS and
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV 5.9 CAL/CM2 (HAF 63.1%)) in addition to
- EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2. B1. C1. F1) and finally
- EN 1149 -5
Finally, Portwest AF73 Coverall is Not only ex stock available at Three Colours Safety Equipment Trdg LLC Sharjah, but also at Dubai. Can contact thru WhatsApp Number 00971559680202 and Telephone 0097165669554 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
We are open six days a week from 8:30 am onwards at 5:30 pm in the evening. offices are on Saturdays without the logistics department. However, Orders made on Thursday will be delivered on very next Sunday or Monday subject to national and local holidays.