Portwest Nomex Coverall FR21
Portwest Coverall FR21 is suitable for the extra warm weather demands of the offshore industry. Made with a lighter weight highly advanced FR twill fabric. The coverall’s features include triple stitching along with secure pockets and especially waist elasticity for ease of movement
Portwest Coverall FR21 details are:
- CE certified as well as
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment and
- Also have Protection against radiant, passive and contact heat
- And has Class 2 Welding Protection along with
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape in addition to
- Two layer knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options.
- Moreover, Two-way zip for quick and easy access,
- And Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit,
- As Well as Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Along with 10 pockets for ample storage.
- Not only it has 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- But also a Long Lasting, strong and long lasting brass zip
- In addition to Rule pocket
- And Sleeve pocket
Portwest Nomex Coverall FR21 Garments Details:
- Bizflame Plus – 99% Cotton, 1% Carbon Fiber
- Colors Available: Khaki, Orange and Red, Navy and Royal, Grey and Black
- Regular Size: 36″ to 54″
Furthermore it has following Certifications:
- EN 1149 -5
- EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2. B1. C1. F1)
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1+A2)
Finally, Portwest Nomex CoverallFR21 is Not only ex-stock available at Three Colours Safety Equipment Trdg LLC , but also in Dubai. Can contact thru WhatsApp Number 00971559680202 and Telephone 0097165669554. Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are open six days a week from 8:30 am onwards at 5:30 pm in the evening. offices are on Saturdays without the logistics department. However, Orders made on Thursday will be delivered on very next Sunday or Monday subject to national and local holidays. Please send in your comments through our site to server you better.