Portwest NX51 Nomex Coveralls.
Nomex IIIA Gold Coverall
Weight: 153 (gsm)
EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1
ATPV 5.4 CAL/CM2 (HAF 60.7%)
FABRIC CONFORMS TO NFPA 2112
The Flame Retardant Coverall TCPWNX51 made with Nomex fabric . This Fabric provides the wearer with natural, inherent flame resistance.
Kevlar in the fabric gives outstanding strength, in addition to durability and life of the garment.
Carbon fiber woven into the fabric gives the garment inherent anti-static properties.
In addition, flame-resistant and industrial wash reflective stripes are there. Furthermore, multiple pockets, adjustable cuffs with triple stitching also provided.
Nomex® III A. A blend of 93% Nomex® with 5% Kevlar® and 2% antistatic fiber, this innovative fabric helps minimize break-open and expands to form a stable and inert barrier between the fire and skin.
NomexIIIA Fabrics Features such as
- Excellent flame resistance and it is
- Light weight and more comfortable.
- In addition, No shrinkage and got great color fastness.
- Further more, Keeps stability in the fire or high temperature.
- Also Turning into charring layer after flame.
Additional Nomex® fabric considerations
- Widely used by petroleum and petrochemical. Similarly, chemical and utility industries, as well as firefighters
- Further more, Inherent thermal protection that cannot be washed away
- Similarly, Durable and resistant to abrasion, tears, and chemicals
- Also Meets the NFPA 1975 standard for firefighters’ station wear
- In addition, Meets the ASTM F1506 standard for workers’ apparel as protection from electric arc exposure
- It also Complies with NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- Of course it, complies with NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire
Optional Nomex IIIA Fabric
(Fiber Blend: 93% NOMEX +5% KEVLAR +2% P140 carbon fiber)
- 153gsm (4.5 Oz) 100% Nomex IIIA
Available Color: Navy, Royal, Orange.
- Further Customization and branding is also made possible with embroidery, printing etc.
Contact us for more details about Portwest NX51 Nomex Coveralls through the following modes:
Three Colours Safety Sharjah: Phone-065669554, 065670636 or WhatsApp-0559680202. Dubai: Phone-043965162.
Registered office & Show Room:
M/s. Three Colours Safety Eqpt Trdg LLC – UAE
Three Colours Safety Eqpt Trd LLC
Mail Us: email@example.com