3M® Protective Coveralls 4520
Made using the latest lightweight, breathable material technology 3M presents the 3M® Protective Coverall 4520, a PPE Directive Category III, Type 5/6 protective garment.
Made with the latest lightweight and breathable material technology and is a PPE Directive Category III, Type 5/6 protective garment.
Excellent barrier against dry particles and limited liquid splash (CE Type 5/6)
SMMMS material technology for reduced heat stress and breathable comfort all day
Extremely lightweight and comfortable compared to many certified coveralls available in the marketplace
- Colourâ€Ž â€Ž: White with green back panel
- Features :â€Ž 3 Panel Hood,â€Ž Elastic Waist,â€Ž Knitted Cuff
- Hazard Typeâ€Ž :â€Ž Certain limited splash and solid airborne particle protection (Type 5 & 6)
- Material â€Ž: SMS Based
- Packaging :â€Ž Single Pack
- Product Typeâ€Ž :â€Ž Protective Coverall
- Seam Typeâ€Ž :â€Ž Serged
- Size :â€Ž XXL,â€Ž S,â€Ž L,â€Ž M,â€Ž 3XL,â€Ž 4XL,â€Ž XL
- Standards/Approvals :â€Ž EN 1149-5 – Electrostatic Properties,â€Ž EN 1073-2 Particulate Radioactive Contamination,â€Ž EN 13034:2005+A1:2009 Type 6 Liquid Splash,â€Ž CE Category III,â€Ž EN ISO 13982-1:2004 Type 5 Hazardous Dusts
- Style :â€Ž 3 Panel Hood,â€Ž Elastic Waist,â€Ž Knitted Cuff
- Typical Application :â€Ž Light industrial cleaning, machine maintenance,â€Ž Pharmaceutical processing, handling toxic powders,â€Ž Asbestos inspection, site preparation, insulation.