A sash is a large and usually colourful ribbon or band of material worn around the body, draping from one shoulder to the opposing hip, or else running around the waist. The sash around the waist may be worn in daily attire, but the sash from shoulder to hip is worn on ceremonial occasions only. Ceremonial sashes are also found in a V-shaped format, draping from both shoulders to the stomach like a large necklace.
- Length: 160cm (Customization Possible)
- Width: 9.5 – 10cm (Customization Possible)
- Fabric Material: Satin or Equivalent
- Color: Any Colour
- Printing: Any logo or writing as per customer requirement.
- Type: Impression, Sublimation and Embroidery