Bullard Fireman Helmet
Bullard Fireman Helmet – LT Series
- It has M-PACT Shell with Smart Ridge design and
- High-heat thermoplastic outer shell and
- This has also Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband,
- In addition, a Balanced 4-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Also Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
- Further more, it has Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- In addition to Leather ratchet cover,
- Also has Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Quick-Attach faceshield or goggle system
- 12 comfort settings
- Scotchlite® reflective markings
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2013 standard
The re-engineered LT Series structural fire helmet is the result of 20 years of Bullard engineered polymers technology and expertise.
Another Feature is its streamlined design, and low center of gravity along with increased headroom for more comfort. LT Series helmets has recommendations from leading veteran fire fighting professionals.
The new re-engineered LTX helmet is the most comfortable low profile helmet on the market.
The Bullard M-PACT Shell with Smart Ridge design gives thermal and impact protection and gives more headroom for a comfortable fit.
Quick-Attach Blade System is a standard feature in Bullard LT helmets. This system allows the firefighter to simply press on or off either a blade-mounted faces shield or blade-mounted goggle in seconds. This flexibility gives the firefighter the advantage of the right option for the right application without time loss.
The Bullard Sure-Lock® ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer’s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA.
All Bullard fire helmets have the U-Fit System, offering 12 custom comfort settings.
By engineering our helmets to include 12 points of adjustment, you can adjust the ride and balance of your helmet. It’s like having a custom-fitted helmet, designed just for you.
LT helmets can also be customized by the Bullard Logo Shop. The Bullard Fireman Helmet Logo Shop uses the latest pad printing technology to print your logo or insignia in vivid colors (Subject to facilities available).
Specific Terminologies, brand Trade names used above are properties of related brand owners